We may be able to help you with other civil law problems, such as:
- Centrelink or other social security issues;
- consumer issues;
- debts, loan agreements and bankruptcy;
- advanced care planning;
- State Penalties and Enforcement Registry (SPER) fines;
- guardianship or administration issues;
- housing and tenancy issues; and
- police powers.
Depending on our capacity, we may be able to assist you with these issues directly or through one of our civil law clinics (click on one of the buttons below) or through pro-bono referral.