Contact LawRight

Post: PO Box 12217, George Street QLD 4003
Fax: (07) 3846 6311

Apply for free legal help from our Court & Tribunal Services or Pro Bono Connect service using our online application form.

If you need help completing the form, please email or call (07) 3738 7800.

You can contact our teams directly using the numbers below. If you are looking for legal help, but are not sure which office might be able to help you, please call (07) 3738 7800.

Phone: (07) 3102 5311 to leave a message

Phone: 0439 625 334 to leave a message.

Phone:  (07) 3248 1165

State Courts office (including Enforcement Hearings Duty Lawyer Service)

Level 1, Queensland Elizabeth II Courts of Law Building
415 George Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone: (07) 3738 7800
Email: (general enquiries)
Email: (Enforcement Hearings Duty Lawyer Service)


Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT)

Level 11, National Australia Bank (NAB) Building
259 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone:  (07) 3564 7561


Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court

Level 6, Harry Gibbs Commonwealth Law Courts
119 North Quay
Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone:  (07) 3248 1278


Mental Health Review Tribunal (MHRT)

LawRight operates a limited service in the MHRT for people who are formally referred by Legal Aid. Current clients can contact:

Phone: (07) 3102 5311 to leave a message

LawRight previously provided assistance and advocacy at Treatment Authority hearings before the MHRT, but this service is closed for the foreseeable future. If you have a general mental health law query, Queensland Advocacy Inc operates a Mental Health Legal Service that may be able to assist.


Phone: (07) 3102 5311 to leave a message

If you are experiencing homelessness, mental health concerns or are a newly arrived Australian please contact our community partners and they will connect you to us, as appropriate. If you think you are eligible for help but are unable to connect with our community partners, please contact us.

We continue to see clients at the Mater Hospital and Wuchopperen Health Service so please talk to staff there about how to get in touch or call the mobile number if you are an existing client.

How to make a complaint

If you have any concerns regarding LawRight’s handling of your matter you are entitled to make a formal complaint.

In the first instance, you should speak to the lawyer responsible for your matter.

If you wish to make a further complaint, please email our Prinicipal Solicitor at

If the issue has not been resolved, please submit a complaint to the LawRight President. Complaints must be in writing and can be sent to:

PO Box 12217
George Street QLD 4003